Founder Alisha Gaddis is getting married. In a little over two months.
Yep- It is a fact.
She has a few hopes and dreams for her upcoming nuptials. Tune in each week to see what she most desires and help her dreams come true.
You guys- I watch TV. I know that all my wedding hopes and fantasies are about to come true. David Tutera is probably going to knock on my door and make my day into a showstopping glamourous fiesta extravaganza! (I say fiesta because my fiance is Hispanic, and I respect his culture.)
I also watch Four Wedding, Bridezilla, and Platinum Weddings.
I take notes on the do’s and don’ts of wedding etiquette. (Boy are there A LOT of them!) What is expected of me (besides being fabulous). And what is expected of everyone else- besides treating me fabulously.
Here is just some of the awesome info I have gleaned.
1. This is the bride’s day. Everyone act accordingly.
2. If you plan on releasing butterflies - choose Monarchs. They are classy.
3. Hire belly dancers for the reception. This too is classy.
4. Take pictures of your shoes with the wedding rings on the heel or gently placed on the inside sole. This is a must.
5. If making a reception grand entrance- use fist pumping, and if the venue allows- fireworks.
(this venue obviously did not allow fireworks)
6. Choose a wedding cake that says, “This is us.”
1. Be a momzilla. I repeat- this is the bride’s day. Everyone act accordingly.
2. Don’t release butterflies. They die sometimes. And that is NOT classy.
3. Don’t have a nip slip.
(Picture has been removed by me, because I am classy)
4. Don’t give up your dream of arriving to your wedding on an elephant just because everyone says that they don’t have elephants for hire in Indiana. And if they DID, they would be really expensive and unrealistic, and where would you keep it? What if it has to poop when you are on it? Don’t they smell? Why don’t you just get a nice Hummer limo instead?
Don’t give up your elephant dreams!
Guys- go forth and accomplish your wedding wants! There are just around the corner.
I sure am!
Also, I still want everything on my registry.
And world peace- I would like some of that too.
And after seeing this picture, maybe a dove release too..